Tuesday 9 March 2010

It's TUESDAY. Happy Lesbian Subtext Day!

It shall be that from this day forth, every Tuesday (or at least every tuesday that I remember) shall be a.k.a Lesbian Subtext Day.
LESBIAN SUBTEXT is the actual best. It's sexy. It's subtle. Some would say IT'S NOT EVEN THERE.
And I wish to celebrate it.. on my blog & in my life.
CELEBRATE LIFE!
CELEBRATE WOMEN!
CELEBRATE LESBIAN SUBTEXT!

Today after work, I went to get my usual coffee from Starbucks. Passing the women's clothing shop, Viyella which, while renouned for selling middle-aged women's clothing, is not renouned (sp?) for being gay-friendly (or non-gay friendly, for that matter).
The image below, RIFE WITH GAY SUBTEXT, rife I tell, was in the window display of Viyella.
OBSERVE this (hugely lesbian) image:


This image is gayer than I am.
A woman having her bodysqueezed by another women's body makes me really happy.
It's totally HOT.
LESBIANS ARE THE BEST.
The end.

1 comment:

  1. I am so into this new tradition on your blog. Long may it reign.

    ReplyDelete