Sunday 31 January 2010

January Reflections

I have successfully completed the first month of my Project 365.
*claps*
'Stranded' is my favourite of January's pics.
(I like the use of perspective & aperture & light/shadow.
And the fact that the Lego man was just chilling on top of the photo frame, unstaged. )




I felt that 'Tottenham Court Road Underground' and 'Red Brick Curves and See-Through Rectangles'
were the most visually interesting photos:


I have taken fewer GOOD/impressive photos than I would have liked.
The three below are (imo) the lamest photos I took:


This photo was, conceptually, a nice idea but it was poorly executed:

____


I'm looking forward to February. I think I might start to follow a weekly theme in my photos.
Watch this space.







1 comment:

  1. Interesting that you cite the pushing-the-door-open photo as one of your lamest as it's one of my favourites. I really like the balance in focus between pre- and post-door, plus I'm a sucker for photographs of well-kept fingernails. (Which sounds sarcastic, but it's not. I think I have issues.)

    ReplyDelete