Saturday 19 December 2009

Kitchen Nightmare

Behold today's egg-poaching failure:

POACHED EGG FAIL!

:(
Who screws up poaching an egg?
There is surely little to no skill involved in poaching an egg.
1)Boiling water.
2)Stir water into a whirlpool.
3)Crack egg into whirlpool.
4)Leave egg to cook.

That's IT.

There are several mistakes that may have led to this culinary disaster: when I tried to stir up the whirlpool using a knife... and when I poked at the egg with a spatula before it was ready.

I shall live to poach another day and.. I will become a better cook in the New Year.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Phew, I would not worry about it - poaching an egg is beyond my skills. I have never successfully made one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad. but GOSH, I would love to be able to successfully make one.

    ReplyDelete