Saturday 25 July 2009

Wrist Adornments

Pictured here are some of the friendship bracelets that I have been making lately.


Is it super lame to wear friendship bracelets that you made yourself?

I can't get ENOUGH of them.
The bracelet above is one I made for Leanne. It's the most complex pattern I've tried so far. Edgy. I'm posting it to her on Monday and she'd BETTER be wearing it at Brighton Pride when I see her.

I gave this pale blue and yellow one to Chloe on the night we went to see Joseph Arthur play a show together.
She really liked it and wants me to teach her how to make one
(in red & white - to match her favourite pair of Converse).


A work in progress... Completion

This is the 'Swirl and Braid' design, in friendship bracelet making lingo.
Yeh - that's RIGHT.. Swirl AND braid.


It's too big for my wrist so I wear it around my left ankle and feel all kinds of surfer chic.
Good night, Blog.

1 comment:

  1. These bracelets are my FAVORITE!! And I don't know anyone who makes them. (I've tried... fail!)

    Make me one when I come out there, yes?

    ReplyDelete